Here are five fun activities you can experience down here on the shore.
Summer is almost over down here on the Jersey Shore, but there’s still some time left to do fun activities with your friends and family. Here are my top five activities for the rest of summer:
1. Whale watching and the Cape May Zoo. Take a day, head on out, and see if you can see some whales and dolphins. Then take another day and head over to the Cape May Zoo to check that out as well.
2. Wine tours. There are the Cape May Winery and Day Sipper wine and brewery tours, to name a couple.
3. Historical landmarks. There’s the Cape May lighthouse and the naval museum in Wildwood, among many others.
4. Festivals. There is an Irish weekend, the Italian festival, and more.
5. Santa. He won’t be here for a little while, but it’s never too early to start making your list.
If you have any questions about these activities or anything related to real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you.